[Ach] Current OpenSSH settings (Was: "*poke* Is this alive, Jim?")

Paweł Krawczyk pawel.krawczyk at hush.com
Sun Apr 23 12:58:13 CEST 2017

As with all open-source projects, most people would just silently assume
that there's someone "knowing better" working on the document and will
hesitate to engage. Including myself :) There's nothing wrong with
explicitly asking for help such as in this pull request
https://github.com/BetterCrypto/Applied-Crypto-Hardening/pull/142