[Ach] bettercrypto.org cert blocked in chrome 56

Raoul Bhatia raoul at bhatia.at
Mon Nov 28 23:12:56 CET 2016

I've successfully transitioned existing StartSSL certificates + HPKP / HSTS to letsencrypt.sh (via the Debian package).

I know I am not the first to do such a thing, but maybe you'd like to have some quick pointers to get this resolved ASAP.

Raoul

PS. The most important thing is to initially tell letsencrypt.sh to reuse an existing private key for requesting new certs.

--
DI (FH) Raoul Bhatia M.Sc.
E-Mail. raoul at bhatia.at
Tel. +43 699 10132530