[Ach] Conversion to Markdown

Sebastian sebix at sebix.at
Sun Mar 13 21:43:11 CET 2016

Hi,

I started to convert the project to markdown this weekend. I retained
the current structure, so all .tex in use have been renamed to .md. I
deleted the .tex wherever I did a basic conversion, even if parts of it
are broken. All remaining .tex-files are currently not used.

Biggest issues currently:
 - configs from files are not supported now
 - not all references (internal and bibliography) do work
 - formatting is ugly, I only fixed the biggest issues yet.

I'm working on branch markdown in my fork. Any help is appreciated.
https://github.com/sebix/Applied-Crypto-Hardening/tree/markdown

Here are the two compiled files:
https://appliedcryptohardening.org/src/applied-crypto-hardening.html
https://appliedcryptohardening.org/src/applied-crypto-hardening.pdf