[Ach] Fragen eine Neulings

Sebastian sebix at sebix.at
Wed Jul 13 19:20:12 CEST 2016

Hi Andreas,

Most people on this don't speak german, so let's stick to english.

On 07/13/2016 05:44 PM, Hümmer Andreas wrote:
> Ich hätte ein bischen Text (Thema Apache-Tomcat)bzgl. dessen
> Einrichtung und Konfiguration…besteht daran Interesse?
The guide focuses on the security relevant parts of the configuration is
as concise as possible, providing copy-&-pasteable configuration parts.
We do not want to provide How-tos on basic configuration issues.
So please define what you want to contribute. Then we can give a feedback.

>  Und wenn ja, ist eine Conribution zwingend in Tex?

We can help with the tex-formating, if the contribution is valuable.

Sebastian