[Ach] rfc7525

Max Maass max at velcommuta.de
Sun May 31 22:52:56 CEST 2015

I have not read the full RFC yet, but I just wanted to note that they
are actually referencing ACH in that RFC:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7525#ref-BETTERCRYPTO

So, ACH has definitely not become obsolete because of this RFC - and I
would not expect it to do so in the future, since the RFC is mostly
concerned with the general concepts of TLS, while ACH is actually
offering actionable advice on specific software and its configuration.
So, the goals are different and, in my view, they will probably
complement each other instead of conflicting.

But, as I said, I haven't read it through yet, so I'd also be
interested in "gossip" :).