[Ach] Logjam: Missing Debian Stable "Features"

Axel Hübl axel.huebl at web.de
Thu May 21 12:11:27 CEST 2015

Hi,

Should we actually discourage using Debian stable? ;)

Regarding logjam, DH recommendations have been in better crypto for a
while. But if we cross-check the default apache in debian, only the
April, 25th stable release "Jessie" even allows setting the
"SSLOpenSSLConfCmd" command...

I remember a similar scenario last year about available openssh ciphers
and exchanges.

I mean: not backporting such "new features" is actually a security risk
in that context.

Axel