[Ach] rfc7525

Maciej Soltysiak maciej at soltysiak.com
Mon Jun 1 11:09:57 CEST 2015

Well, I think Bettercrypto users should feel comfortable if the advice
given has also been vetted and recommended by IETF through a formal RFC
document.

I think the RFC is an additional pillar supporting bettercrypto - in no way
replacing the technical instructions provided.

RFC is general guidance.
Bettercrypto is instructions.

Best regards,
Maciej