[Ach] TEX compile error

Aaron Zauner azet at azet.org
Thu Jan 8 14:36:20 CET 2015

Pepi Zawodsky wrote:
> On 08 Jan 2015, at 13:39, Aaron Zauner <azet at azet.org> wrote:
>> use Pandoc to convert to whatever format we want
>
> I've actually tried that and while the result is a document that will be displayed by some applications it is of beauty that you'd rather don't provide that document at all. Explicitly speaking of ebook formats which have been requested numerous times.

I think you misunderstood. Converting LaTeX with PanDoc to anything will
pretty much look ugly or fail (LaTeX is just too complicated). But once
the document itself is written in another markup language it's easy to
convert it with PanDoc to LaTeX or any other format.

I do this for my latexbeamer presentations for example:
https://github.com/azet/talks/blob/master/template/Makefile