[Ach] Removed prosody

Aaron Zauner azet at azet.org
Wed Feb 18 19:56:51 CET 2015

Hi,

I've reverted a recent contribution from GitHub after a prosody
developer commented that it was erroneous:
https://github.com/BetterCrypto/Applied-Crypto-Hardening/pull/80

This again highlights that we need proper review and a testing
infrastructure, I have barely time to keep up with maintaining the
document and GitHub contributions, if anybody is willing to help out,
please write me an email. Testing-wise: we'd need some hardware and a
person dedicated to writing and maintaining proper unit tests and
automation scripts (something in the line of vagrant, rspec, jenkins or
travis-ci).