[Ach] filippo on SSL SMTP encryption

Thomas Preissler thomas at preissler.co.uk
Thu Apr 2 00:08:02 CEST 2015

Manuel,

On Wed, Apr 01, 2015 at 10:46:20PM +0200, Manuel Kraus wrote:
> One thing is sure, I'll watch the DNSSEC topic and how it develops. I
> won't undeploy it as long it does not hurt my daily operation and I see
> at least some use.

two questions two you, if you don't mind, as I have also deployed DNSSEC
and removed it again:

* are you in full control of all the keys what are used on your DNSSEC
  setup?
* (only when first question was a no): do you trust your $PROVIDER
  enough, NOT to do any 'unauthorized changes' or even monitor your zone
  for changes?

Regards

Thomas

--
www.preissler.co.uk | Twitter: @module0x90 | PGP-Key: 75889415
GPG Fingerprint:  CCBD 153A D257 CA7E A217  FDF7 5928 03D1 7588 9415