[Ach] Updated Mozilla TLS guide

Adi Kriegisch adi at kriegisch.at
Wed Oct 15 16:53:33 CEST 2014

Hey!

> I used the same tool about a week ago on bettercrypto.org:443. I mailed you
> guys to update to our current cipherstring (which also forbids SEED as well
> as the anon-DH ciphers old openssl versions might negotiate) :)
This is from the fallback host. https://bettercrypto.org itself does not
support SEED and neither anon-DH.
While I agree that this fallback host may be removed as of today because it
does not make sense anymore to provide support for IE 6 or Java 6, the
cipherscan tool does not use the '-servername' commandline switch that
would enable SNI support and therefor detects the wrong cipher settings.
As a hint you may take the different DH param size for the weak ciphers
(DH,1024bits).

So in theory './cipherscan -servername bettercrypto.org bettercrypto.org:443'
should fix this, but it doesn't. Interesting.

-- Adi

====