[Ach] CIPHERSTRINGB macro in config files

Aaron Zauner azet at azet.org
Sun Oct 12 23:30:03 CEST 2014

* Axel Hübl <axel.huebl at web.de> [141012 22:22]:
> Hi Aaron,
>
> regarding Travis:
>  the nice thing is that it will check your pull requests automatically
> and sets a state for them. Nice for github pull requests that might
> break things before you accept them.

I know how travis-ci works :)

But our main repo is not on github but on git.bettercrypto.org -
also as I said the things that were proposed in this thread we can
do as commit hooks, if we want to run tests via travis - who's going
to write those? I have no time to do that currently. I'm fine if
someone is willing to do that.

Github itself currently checks if a PR would be unmergeable but does
not do the kinds of tests that you've mentioned,.. well. If you're
willing to implement it, I'm fine with it.