[Ach] CIPHERSTRINGB macro in config files

Aaron Zauner azet at azet.org
Sun Oct 12 18:12:19 CEST 2014

Hi *,

ACK to everything that has been discussed here. I'm willing to help
out writing a small bash or python script scanning files for the
macro and replacing it, but it shouldn't be too much work anyhow
(just be very careful not to alter configuration files and add line
breaks et cetera).

* L. Aaron Kaplan <aaron at lo-res.org> [141011 23:57]:
> I don't know travis but a simple cp template/* delivery/ ; for f in delivery/* ; do sed -i $f ....; done
> should do as well (?)

Doesn't matter anyhow. Travis-CI has no support for LaTeX projects.
So if the only reason to use Travis is to hit 'make pdf' or another
make option we really can do that locally on the git server as well
as a git-hook:
http://git-scm.com/book/en/Customizing-Git-Git-Hooks#Server-Side-Hooks