[Ach] opinions on letsencrypt.org?

Chuck Peters cp at axs.org
Thu Nov 27 08:01:55 CET 2014

Kurt Roeckx said:
> On Tue, Nov 25, 2014 at 07:24:58PM +0100, Hanno Böck wrote:
> > I feel the browser solution is the most likely. It's just that nobody
> > is implementing that, at least not that I've heared of.
>
> There is a plugin for firefox that will do it:
> https://www.dnssec-validator.cz/

Bloodhound is a patched Firefox that enables DNSSEC.  Ocassionally I
have seen some builds available, although not for Debian or Ubuntu.  I
have been meaning to patch and attempt building, but I haven't gotten
to it yet.  If someone builds it for Debian or Ubuntu, please let me
know.

https://www.dnssec-tools.org/wiki/index.php/Bloodhound
http://www.internetsociety.org/deploy360/blog/2014/03/weekend-project-9/

Chuck