[Ach] {Disarmed} Re: PDF2HTML

Alain Wolf alain at alainwolf.ch
Wed May 21 21:56:44 CEST 2014

Am 21.05.2014 20:50, schrieb Tobias Pape:

> On 21.05.2014, at 19:41, Alain Wolf <alain at alainwolf.ch> wrote:
>

>> Am 21.05.2014 17:48, schrieb Tobias Pape:
>>
>>> I know you can put code into reST or MD, but you cannot “include”
>>> external source code as code environment let alone including only
>>> several lines.
>>>
>>> Best
>>> 	-Tobias
>>>

>> At least with reST-based Sphinx / Read-the-Docs you can. I do it all the
>> time:
>>
>> http://sphinx-doc.org/markup/code.html
>
> This is nice!
>
> So, only bibliography and acronyms to go!

For bibliography there seems to be a a contribution
http://sphinxcontrib-bibtex.readthedocs.org/en/latest/quickstart.html

If an "acronym" is the same as an "abbreviation", there is :abbr:

http://sphinx-doc.org/markup/inline.html?highlight=abbr#other-semantic-markup

:abbr:

    An abbreviation. If the role content contains a parenthesized
explanation, it will be treated specially: it will be shown in a
tool-tip in HTML, and output only once in LaTeX.

    Example: :abbr:`LIFO (last-in, first-out)`.

    New in version 0.6.