[Ach] CloudFlare's SSL config for public-facing nginx hosts

Alan Orth alan.orth at gmail.com
Mon May 5 08:44:12 CEST 2014

Thought this might be of interest to the list, CloudFlare posted the SSL
ciphersuites they use on their public-facing nginx hosts:

https://github.com/cloudflare/sslconfig/

Notably, they have SSLv3 and RC4 enabled, though they discuss their
support for RC4 in an early 2014 blog post here:

http://blog.cloudflare.com/killing-rc4

Cheers,

--
Alan Orth
alan.orth at gmail.com
http://alaninkenya.org
http://mjanja.co.ke
"I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my telephone; my wish has come true because I can no longer figure out how to use my telephone." -Bjarne Stroustrup, inventor of C++
GPG public key ID: 0x8cb0d0acb5cd81ec209c6cdfbd1a0e09c2f836c0