[Ach] Ach Digest, Vol 7, Issue 21

Aaron Zauner azet at azet.org
Mon Mar 31 17:41:57 CEST 2014

Leon Letto wrote:
>> 2) because of 1 when I say on my github/blog/signature that this is my
>> email address and post my self signed key, you mileage may vary (because
>> of many indefinite links between the chain of trust)
keybase.io is a new project that goes in that direction. the problem i
have is they are currently not syncing with public GPG keyservers, and
they sit on their database, no way to replicate and distribute the
effort. although you can probably get the whole database by exhaustive
search and fuzzing.

>> This whole web of trust thing is going to be a hard nail to drive home IMHO.
Yea let's hope it gets replace by a proper solution for online trust. :P