[Ach] Please verify this is OK

ianG iang at iang.org
Mon Mar 31 15:28:49 CEST 2014

On 31/03/2014 10:38 am, Axel Hübl wrote:
> Nej,
>
> you create the pub/private pair in your browser and send them the
> public key.

I think that is how it is generally done.  If not, yell loudly coz that
would mean we're a million breaches short of our CPS over at CAcert ;-)

(The topic is controversial because they provide the API to generate the
key in the browser but will not / do not / can not provide anything
else... one of the reasons why client certs are the best invention but
clunky and impractical to use unless you already have to use them anyway.)

iang