[Ach] Audit tool to audit your ciphers: OWASP 'O-Saft'

Torsten Gigler torsten.gigler at owasp.org
Wed Jun 4 11:42:31 CEST 2014

Hi Aaron,

thanks for your Information. It seems to support a lot of protocols. I'll
have a look on it

O-saft has been developped and maintained by Achim since December 2012 (
https://github.com/OWASP/O-Saft) .
I am just helping him with the SSLhello.pm
<https://github.com/OWASP/O-Saft/blob/master/Net/SSLhello.pm>-Module, to be
able to check ciphers and protocols that are not supported by your local
libraries of the Audit-PC.
We check ciphers, that are even not (yet) defined or have been only defined
in DRAFTS.

Kind regards
Torsten