[Ach] Settings for OpenSSH - missing client side configuration.

Axel Hübl axel.huebl at web.de
Tue Jul 15 13:36:16 CEST 2014

Hey Dariusz,

thanks for the feedback!

Regarding your questions:

1)
The client side is missing indeed (even if I personally use that, too).
The reason for that is that the guide focuses on sys admins (working as
natural multipliers) and it is therefor out of scope.

2) good questions, looks like a revision of the implementation. any
opinions?

3) Since new OpenSSH versions support rather nice crypto like GCM and EC
via ChaCha/poly1305 they should be favored over other eliptic curve
implementations.

Cheers,
Axel