[Ach] bettercrypto.org using non-optimal crypto?

Pepi Zawodsky pepi.zawodsky at maclemon.at
Wed Jul 9 14:18:40 CEST 2014

Hoi!

On 09 Jul 2014, at 11:04, Alan Orth <alan.orth at gmail.com> wrote:
> Now, I just checked again, and bettercrypto.org is using AES_128_GCM
> with DHE_RSA.  I haven't applied any updates in the last few days either...

Nothing weird happening here, we've updated the cipher string on our website as well as a few other improvements. Which results in a somewhat lower score on SSLLabs now. (Also some weird test results which we know the cause of and I still need to send Ivan Ristič the details about.)

Good to see you're using GCM now as it should be.
Best regards
Pepi