[Ach] next (physical) meet up : Monday, 20th of Jan 19:30 CET

Andreas Mirbach a.mirbach at me.com
Mon Jan 20 09:49:09 CET 2014

Hi,

i would like to participate via Hangouts, if its okay for you.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Andreas Mirbach
Zum Römersprudel 101
54294 Trier
+49 160 94980084

On 17 Jan, 2014,at 05:50 PM, "L. Aaron Kaplan" <kaplan at cert.at> wrote:

Hi list,

As usual, we'll make a docu sprint on Monday evening.

Next meetup: Monday, 20th of Jan 19:30 CET, Vienna Karlsplatz 1 - the usual place

If you want to participate remotely, let me know and we'll pull you in via Skype call or Google hangout.

Draft agenda
============

Here are some issues I can think of right now (still have to compare with the TODO.md and feedback.md file!)

* testing testing testing
* look at all open \todo{} items
* pulling in the remaining change requests
* discussion regarding Peter Gutmann's proposal
* look at Tobias Pape's PR
* planning the next steps and making a road map which we can put to the web page
Anything else? If you want something on the agenda, please tell me or reply to this mail.

Kind regards,
Aaron.

---
// L. Aaron Kaplan <kaplan at cert.at> - T: +43 1 5056416 78