[Ach] StartSSL for Business Sysadmins

robin.balean at a-trust.at robin.balean at a-trust.at
Mon Jan 13 16:38:58 CET 2014

Nearly all of the larger commercial CAs also run and/or host government CAs and their operations must comply with all of the appropriate requirements.
This is definitely not snake oil.

I would also say that, given the value of systems that rely on the security of PKI and its widespread use since the 1990s, there have been remarkably few security problems.

Robin