[Ach] StartSSL for Business Sysadmins

ianG iang at iang.org
Mon Jan 13 10:25:35 CET 2014

My point is this:  I would advise ACH to fight battles we can win.

Yes, we can win the battle of httpd config, it's bounded to only a 100
or so params.  We can win StartSSL, or all of the hundred or so smaller
systems.

IMHO:  we cannot win the battle of Better x509, CAs, certs, etc.  Or, if
you can, you're a Better man than I, and the thousand others that also
tried, and failed, and wasted countless years on it.

iang