[Ach] [SSL Observatory] A TLS protocol level scan of the Alexa top 1, 000, 000

Aaron Zauner azet at azet.org
Sun Jan 12 19:54:10 CET 2014

He is, remember the discussion he refered us to on the mozilla crypt
mailing list? :)

BTW. I still do not agree that we need backwards compatibility to the
middle ages of computing. That simply does not put people into the position
that they HAVE to upgrade their systems. I'm also unsure why Firefox now
serves TLS 1.2 but it's disabled by default. Thats a very confusing choice
because it's not even simple to enable it for a generic desktop user.

Aaron