[Ach] StartSSL for Business Sysadmins

Andreas Mirbach a.mirbach at me.com
Sun Jan 12 18:24:08 CET 2014

Hi Aaron,

in my opinion a security guide that discuss just a view cipher oders has no value at all. The document title is applied crypto hardening and it is aimed to be a copy and paste reference for sysadmins. In an "applied" real world scenario there are CAs involved in the crypto chain. It is essential to understand crypto security as a process of many things come and work together. It's not just some console commands and the use of commonly thusted ciphers.

I agree with you that this i maybe a topic for a second document.

Sent from my iPad