[Ach] (no subject)

Andreas Mirbach a.mirbach at me.com
Sat Jan 11 22:46:57 CET 2014

Even if those certificate authorities have not been hacked, you have to ask yourself "do you thrust these thirth party in your chain". For websites that need to be reached over the internet by unknown clients, you need them. But if you know your clients e.g. your companys computer you can/should use your own CAs. In my opinion there should be a more detailed section about certificate authorities.

Andreas Mirbach

Sent from my iPad