[Ach] HAProxy

René Pfeiffer lynx at luchs.at
Tue Jan 7 20:33:20 CET 2014

On Jan 07, 2014 at 2020 +0100, Aaron Zauner appeared and said:
> Axel Hübl wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I just read this blog entry on GitHub about their FS upgrade
> >   https://github.com/blog/1734-improving-our-ssl-setup
> >
> > and the setup of HAProxy is maybe worth being added (but I have no
> > experience with that at all).
> >
> > Also session ticket keys vs. session IDs could be quite interesting
> > for that type of installations.
> >
> > What do you think? Worth investigating?
>
> I'm totally for adding HAProxy, it's good software!

I agree; I have some sample config which I will dust off and combine with
the cipher suites. It also has some "SSL/TLS intelligence" built in which
could be of advantage.

Cheers,
René.

--
  )\._.,--....,'``.  fL  Let GNU/Linux work for you while you take a nap.
 /,   _.. \   _\  (`._ ,. R. Pfeiffer <lynx at luchs.at> + http://web.luchs.at/