[Ach] Disabling anonymous ciphers

Pepi Zawodsky pepi.zawodsky at maclemon.at
Mon Jan 6 21:29:08 CET 2014

On 06.01.2014, at 12:12, Christian Rishøj <christian at rishoj.net> wrote:
> Using the SSLCipherSuite and SSLProtocol directives from duraconf
Please do NOT use anything of the duraconf repository in production at all yet. It is severely outdated and not meant for use. I'm working on updating the content to meet the BetterCrypto recommendations. Please keep in mind that Duraconf actually has some different goals than BetterCrypto! (It's more meant for hidden services.)

I guess I should add a note to the README.
Best regards
Pepi