[Ach] OpenSSH settings

Andy Wenk andy at nms.de
Fri Jan 3 12:27:11 CET 2014

Hi Tobias,

thanks for your reply!

On 3 January 2014 11:43, Tobias Dussa (SCC) <tobias.dussa at kit.edu> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Fri, Jan 03, 2014 at 11:38:11AM +0100, Andy Wenk wrote:
> > (service ssh restart), I was not able to login to the box via ssh. So my
> > question is: how do I have to create the ssh keys to be able to login.
> Her
> > is the output I receive when trying to login:
>
> So before digging into this any further...  Are you looking for help
> creating an
> SSH keypair for a user for key-based logins?

no - I am aware how to do this. I would like to know, why my existing key
does not work when adding the described configurations to the ssh config
(se above). Although it could be that I need help for creating a new key
pair if this is needed because of the changed configuration on the server
... the login (key) works if I comment out the new settings.

thanks :)

Cheers

Andy

--