[Ach] Applied Crypto PDF - postfix config

szebi szebi at gmx.at
Wed Feb 12 16:03:44 CET 2014

Hi Thorsten,

yes, I encountered this also yesterday evening.

Additionally, I think we should give advice which options one should to
/add/// to the smtps and submission lines. There are usually good
defaults in master.cf (smtpd_tls_security_level=encrypt is default for
submission in 2.9.6).
Furthermore I think it is better readable if we replace '587' by
'submission' in the conf for master.cf.

@Thorsten, which OS and OpenSSL-Version did you use to test the
settings? I'd like to integrate this in the 'tested with versions' section.

regards,
Sebastian