[Ach] Newspaper question re: tails

L. Aaron Kaplan kaplan at cert.at
Wed Apr 23 12:28:14 CEST 2014

Hi bettercrypto list,

Today in the morning I received a call by an Austrian newspaper, DerStandard [0]. They want to write a piece on Tails [1]
In this respect the reporter also came across bettercrypto.org. He might mention it.

Just giving you a heads up info on this.

Basically I told him that with IT security it's like with theories in physics:
you can only disprove them [2].
And that you can also get some clues of what was or is (still) hard to attack ("Tor stinks").
That's pretty much what I came up with.

In case you have any better statement with respect to Tails, now it's a good time to make yourself heard.

a.

[0] derstandard.at
[1] https://tails.boum.org/
[2] https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falsifikationismus
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falsifiability

"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong" (Attributed to Einstein)

---
// L. Aaron Kaplan <kaplan at cert.at> - T: +43 1 5056416 78
// CERT Austria - http://www.cert.at/
// Eine Initiative der nic.at GmbH - http://www.nic.at/