[Ach] meeting? let's get some stuff into the document

L. Aaron Kaplan kaplan at cert.at
Thu Oct 31 13:13:08 CET 2013

Hi,

I'd like to organise a brief meeting for synchronisation on working on the document.
Aaron (Zauner) proposed the 4th of Nov, 19:00.
Since I'd really like to keep our initial deadline of having a first DRAFT of the document by Mid-Nov, I'll meet up with him on the 4th already.
A potential second meeting would at the 7th of Nov.

Question to the folks in Vienna (but also KIT.edu): would you have some time on these days (even if it is just half an hour till one hour?). Would the KIT or NCSC folks like to join via conf call?

Regards,
Aaron.

---
// L. Aaron Kaplan <kaplan at cert.at> - T: +43 1 5056416 78