[Ach] Proposal of Random-number section

Ralf Schlatterbeck rsc at runtux.com
Wed Nov 27 20:48:49 CET 2013

Attached I've written a proposal for the random-number section.
I've tried to incorporate the information from the recent discussions.
Please check if everything you care for is there.

Note that I find the repeated use of \footnote{\url... for citations
less than optimal and would vote for switching to bibtex. I can
contribute a bibtex style that puts a link to the paper download into
the bibtex label (using the hyperref style). I also already have bibtex
entries for some of the papers cited.
--
Dr. Ralf Schlatterbeck                  Tel:   +43/2243/26465-16
Open Source Consulting                  www:   http://www.runtux.com
Reichergasse 131, A-3411 Weidling       email: office at runtux.com
allmenda.com member                     email: rsc at allmenda.com