[Ach] FYI: Layouting, readability and prettyfication

Pepi Zawodsky pepi.zawodsky at maclemon.at
Wed Nov 20 15:33:35 CET 2013

On 20.11.2013, at 14:53, L. Aaron Kaplan <kaplan at cert.at> wrote:
> Fantastic!!!
> Thanks a *lot* to Eva. Good design makes a huge difference at the end of the day.
She is happy to help with an interesting project which is not a bori^w regular magazine. :-)

> BTW: I used octopress to improve the web page a bit.
> Should I put the web page content into our git repo?
I guess a separate repo would be better to not mix things up. The Website itself is not relevant to the _content_ of the paper.

As for Octopress, you can find a few patches on my own Github page which you could pull in since Brandon isn't really the fastest to merge them in.

https://github.com/MacLemon/classic-theme
https://github.com/MacLemon/sample-octopress-configuration (Patches a few linkt to use https instead of http)

Do we have a bunch of colors, maybe a simple logo we could use? (Oh NOES! I'm becoming a marketig guy. *shudder*)