[Ach] git pull please

L. Aaron Kaplan kaplan at cert.at
Wed Nov 13 16:56:07 CET 2013

Hi,

Adi and me worked quite a lot today during lunchtime (and that means it got extended until 16:00 :-0 ) on the document.
Section 7 was renamed (now: "cipher suites") - and is a general section on chosing the right cipher suites.
Section 7.2 still needs to be updated heavily

Section 8 now only contains the copy & paste sections for different services.

Thanks David for the lighttpd section

The TODO.txt file was updated

We changed the formatting style for the copy & paste code snippets but we are not happy with the fonts yet.

In other words: git pull please...

a.