[Ach] Idea: catching old clients with sni

Aaron Zauner azet at azet.org
Tue Nov 12 23:26:38 CET 2013

I think this is far beyond the scope of this project and paper. Coming up:
language security. [0]

We should keep this to what the paper states: "Applied Crypto Hardening".
Not: How to get rid of annoying technologies and change the web for the
better.

Aaron (Again; on the road - no GPG - no signature :( )

[0] - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqZNebWoqnc
     - http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/~sergey/langsec/