[Ach] Fwd: lighttpd

Aaron Zauner azet at azet.org
Tue Nov 12 23:23:12 CET 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Aaron Zauner <azet at azet.org>
Date: Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 10:54 PM
Subject: Re: [Ach] lighttpd
To: Berg San <bs at cyontris.eu>

Hi Berg,

Thanks for your contribution. Our consensus is that we should include
elliptic curve configurations as well as non-ECC configs and let admins
decide what they'll deploy for their environment (with the proper
information on current security discussion involving elliptic curve
cryptography) - hence, could you also supply a configuration with DHE?

@Aaron && Adi: Could you add him to the repository so he can directly add
stuff to it, or set up a mirror on Github so we can accept pull requests
from people? I guess that'll be a good idea, I really like Github, it's an
awesome platform to share code & ideas.

Aaron (on the road, no GPG sig. Sorry)