[Ach] please git pull

L. Aaron Kaplan kaplan at cert.at
Sun Nov 3 21:39:44 CET 2013

Hi,

So, Manuel and me were very active in the evening.
We made a first version of the cipher selections.
Please do a git pull from https://aaron@rhodecode.plunge.at/ach/ach-master

Take a look at the .xls file and the newest .tex sources.
(I was still sticking with TeX so far - even though some folks mentioned markdown).

So, we have some initial recommendations of cipher suites for Apache.
Nginx and others are still missing.

I must say, I really liked Manuel's structured approach to comparing ciphers (see the .xls file).

Next meeting: tomorrow, 19:00 CEST cert.at offices.
In case some of you want to join via Skype/videotelco, let me know and we can arrange something.

a.

---
// L. Aaron Kaplan <kaplan at cert.at> - T: +43 1 5056416 78
// CERT Austria - http://www.cert.at/