[Ach] OpenSSH

Kurt Roeckx kurt at roeckx.be
Mon Dec 30 23:35:13 CET 2013

On Mon, Dec 30, 2013 at 07:23:56PM +0100, Kurt Roeckx wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Reading the section about OpenSSH I have the following comments:

So one thing I've noticed is that for the KexAlgorithms, all the
ECC versions have been removed.  It's not really obvious why.  I'm
wondering if this is going to break for people using ECDSA keys,
or what the behavior in that case is going to be.

I can understand that for ssh ECDH is probably less important
since I assume most people do not get a lot of connections / second and
that they tend to be longer living than in https.

Kurt