[Ach] today's meeting is virtual

L. Aaron Kaplan kaplan at cert.at
Mon Dec 23 19:09:07 CET 2013

Hi,

I have been waiting today a bit and it seems like everyone is (understandably) still busy.
The people who were known to probably come to the office today  agreed to meet via jabber and work on the document from at home.
In case you need a jabber invite, please contact pepi.

Apart from that, I started a new branch called "theory-rewrite" in which I plan to propose a different structure for the
theory chapter.

Feel free to check it out (literally git checkout ;-)

a.

---
// L. Aaron Kaplan <kaplan at cert.at> - T: +43 1 5056416 78
// CERT Austria - http://www.cert.at/