[Ach] Fwd: Re: !SRP

Philipp Gühring pg at futureware.at
Wed Dec 18 18:29:38 CET 2013

Hi,

Ivan Ristić agrees that we should remove !SRP.
Peter Gutmann also suggests to use TLS-SRP (or TLS-PSK) instead of any
other ciphersuites for password-authentication in his upcoming book
"Engineering Security" in several places. (From my point of view,
TLS-SRP seems a bit more safe than TLS-PSK for password-authentication,
I would use TLS-PSK for embedded and other special applications)

Can we remove !SRP from the ciphersuites?

Best regards,
Philipp Gühring

-------- Original-Nachricht --------