[Ach] IRC

Aaron Zauner azet at azet.org
Tue Dec 17 21:07:22 CET 2013

SILC offers high security per default. We could simply state that. It’s a good protocol and somewhat forgotten now (was really in like 4-5 years ago).

Seems Ubuntu removed that with lucid (why? OK, it’s Ubuntu aka the somalia of linux distributions - I better not ask seriously): http://packages.ubuntu.com/search?keywords=silc

I’m not sure if we should include it, but since it’s not much work and we’re still not writing to reviewers actively and need to do some cleanup, why not?

Aaron