[Ach] Paper Frontpage

L. Aaron Kaplan kaplan at cert.at
Tue Dec 17 01:10:24 CET 2013

On Dec 17, 2013, at 12:45 AM, Aaron Zauner <azet at azet.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is anyone here familiar with how to do proper associations in TeX for the authors (these symbols that are used to reference the name and the institue/company where an author is from)? That would look much nicer :)

Nope, I tried that myself but gave up soon :)

> Also we could include the bettercrypto logo on the front page of the paper (above or below the title?).

I'd leave that decision to the person who does the final layout.
Depends... if it looks nice :)

> I’ve edited a few things, I’ll do more tomorrow afternoon.

Cool, thanks a lot.

I have the feeling we made big progress today.

---
// L. Aaron Kaplan <kaplan at cert.at> - T: +43 1 5056416 78
// CERT Austria - http://www.cert.at/
// Eine Initiative der nic.at GmbH - http://www.nic.at/