[Ach] iis / exchange

L. Aaron Kaplan kaplan at cert.at
Mon Dec 16 09:35:42 CET 2013

Welcome Christian,

On Dec 16, 2013, at 9:17 AM, Christian Gegenhuber <Christian.Gegenhuber at gegenhuber.at> wrote:

> hey @all
> my name is christian gegenhuber and i am a member of wko it-security experts group and would like support bettercrypto.org.

Welcome and nice to see you support.

> i'm at home on windows systems (exchange / iis)
> if you need support, please say it to me.

We are now focussing on getting the first version which can be sent to reviewers  out of the door.
And yes, we are missing a section in Exchange. Can you find out how to set "cipherstring B" in Exchange? And which compatibility issues does that create ? Which clients are then locked out?

By the way: we will meet today at 18:30 at the CERT.at offices at Karlsplatz 1 in case you have time.

a.