[Ach] question ejabberd

L. Aaron Kaplan kaplan at cert.at
Sat Dec 14 23:30:07 CET 2013

On Dec 14, 2013, at 11:23 PM, Aaron Zauner <azet at azet.org> wrote:

> OTR is switched on per default in Adium. But yeah, that's pretty much it.

I think we need to distinguish between settings on the client side (OTR)
and the security settings of ejabberd. For the latter, we could potentially document the necessary patches to get our cipher string in there.
At least we should document that it is not trivial to set the cipher string right now.

Something else: I'll be working on the paper tomorrow as well and clean up a lot.
If you have time and want to participate, drop me a note.

Most probably I am going to head over to Sektor5.

a.

---
// L. Aaron Kaplan <kaplan at cert.at> - T: +43 1 5056416 78
// CERT Austria - http://www.cert.at/