[Ach] IRC

David Durvaux david.durvaux at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 18:56:54 CET 2013

Hello,

I made a quick first draft of the IRC section using the Charybdis which
serve as basis to the IRCD-Seven made by Freenode.
I pick that one as
1- Freenode is the biggest IRC network ;)
2- It's part of the standard Ubuntu and Debian.

I suspect that lazy admin will prefer something they can install with
apt-get install to something then need to retrieve from GIT and then
install ;-).

I will continue the IRC section then move to a SILC one as proposed by
Aaron.

Kr,

David

--