[Ach] question / recommendations on hardware RNG sources?

Aaron Zauner azet at azet.org
Tue Dec 10 16:07:56 CET 2013

Then again - I still haven’t found proper analysis on the HaveGE we recommend. I know some of you are using this algorithm, but again: that thing is quite old and hardware has changed a lot since then. So does it in fact really provide for more entropy than the linux kernel itself?

Just curious since I have _no_ experience with HaveGE,
Aaron